(2018. 05. 12-13, Hungary, Budapest)
Rules [source]Team creation
1100 gold to buy team.
All 21 races from CRP plus the 3 extra NAF-sanctioned teams.
Halflings can buy chef
Goblins can buy bribes
No other inducements allowed
All skills on day 1, before match 1, no progression.
This tournament will be run according to the CRP ruleset with the following changes:
- Human catcher 60k GP
- A Head Coach can Argue the Call (See Death Zone 1)
- Halfling Treeman gain the Timmmmber Skill (Death Zone 1)
- additional teams: Underworld, Chaos Pact and Slann https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/NewTeams.pdf
- Bretonnia and Khorne: https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/NAF_Tournament_Teams.pdf
- Piling On remains as it was, new Piling On rules come in the league only
6 normal skills
7 normal skills & 1 double skill
6 normal skills & 2 double skills
Tournament points will be awarded as follows:
Win: 5 points
Draw: 2 points
Loss: 0 point
Loss with 1 TD differece: 1 point
Tie breaker: result against each other, netCAS+netTD, sumCAS+sumTD
If your match is behind schedule a referee may ask you to hurry up in order to finish
in time. If you are unable to finish the referee may stop the game prematurely. In all
cases a referee's decision is final.
17:30 Closing ceremony
Runner Up: cup
3rd place: cup
Stunty prize (from FaVi): If there are at least 4 stunty teams the best will receive a prize too.